COMING SOON!

OPENING SOON: My Etsy Shop, This Is The Day Images, where you can purchase my vintage~rural~contemporary, mostly fun and quirky (sometimes more serious), always down to earth, unique and original Digital Art in classy formats including ready-to-hang Canvas Gallery Wraps, Fine Art prints, and even prints on metal and in acrylic! STAY TUNED!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Northbound Swans Feeding

Just a quickie post to show you these images of swans taking a break on their way north, to feed in a large puddle in my Mom's field.  The farm on the horizon is the family farm where I grew up, where my Mom and brother live.   My Brother stood next to me while I took this photo, while taking the same shot with his massive 12 pound very long telephoto lense.  I'll see if I can talk him into sharing one of those photos, which should be way awesomer than mine, which were taken with my ever present iPhone.  I'm so glad to have had ANY camera to help commit this breathtaking event to memory!  The swans only show up on the farm every ten years or so...  (So Mom, if you read this, ask Bryan to email me his best image or two, OK?  Thanks!)



(App: PicShop.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my new blog!