COMING SOON!

OPENING SOON: My Etsy Shop, This Is The Day Images, where you can purchase my vintage~rural~contemporary, mostly fun and quirky (sometimes more serious), always down to earth, unique and original Digital Art in classy formats including ready-to-hang Canvas Gallery Wraps, Fine Art prints, and even prints on metal and in acrylic! STAY TUNED!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Branches Telling ~ My Haiku

By way of testing and experimenting with the INKredible App, I decided to create an illustrated Haiku, using the Calligraphy Pen.  With so many beautifully inscribed winter branches around, leaflessly revealing their stark and graceful lines against winter skies, it wasn't difficult to write about nature's banquet of inspiration:


I like this app for the ability to write while lying down relaxing, without having to a) type, and b) have ink flow troubles.  I still wasn't able to completely relax, but close.  The stylus, which I purchased at Radio Shack specifically for its small nib, drags more than I would like.  If they could invent an extremely smooth stylus, I would love it, especially if the tip were very small and pointy, that is, precise.  Does anyone know of such a great stylus?



2 comments:

  1. Nice drawing and haiku! Evernote has recommended a stylus and it looks like it has a very fine tip. That has been my complaint about every stylus I've tried too. Let us know if you find one that you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lead, Ruth! Hey, if we don't find what we want, we should develop it and become Stylus Magnates, how 'bout it!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my new blog!